Restaurants for Green Travelers in Budapest
Recommended for You
- 11022 Budapest, Pusztaszeri út 50, MagyarországRanked #6 overall in Budapest restaurants5 reviews
When in Budapest you've got to try the local pasty, the kreme - vanilla crème, sandwiched between layers of mille-feuille and finished with confectioner's sugar. This family-owned pattiserie - they've...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3Allatkerti ut 2, Budapest 1146 HungaryRanked #2 overall in Budapest restaurants
Gundel is “amazing”! This traditional Hungarian restaurant serves delicious dishes. The décor is beautiful, elegant, welcoming and very romantic — never good for solo diners! The tasting menu was ideal...
- 41054 Budapest, Zoltan utca 16, Hungary (near Szabadság tér)Ranked #3 overall in Budapest restaurants3 reviews
Iguana has a great atmosphere, bustling and busy. The food is fantastic and served by cheerful and friendly waiters. We were able to get a table without a booking, but...Popular with
- 61052 Budapest, Vigadó tér 3. kikötő, MagyarországRanked #5 overall in Budapest restaurants
Monday we had dinner at Spoon. I have to say, it was perfect. The menu is really diversified. The food and the service were excellent. Especially the view was taken...Popular with
- 7Mosonyi utca 3, Budapest 1087 HungaryRanked #7 overall in Budapest restaurants
Had one of the best meals of my life here. Real Hungarian goulash (a soup, not a roux as you'll find elsewhere along the Danube), a crepe-like dessert with poppy...
- 91051 Budapest, Arany János Street 9, HungaryRanked #9 overall in Budapest restaurants
Popular with the expat community since it's right around the American Embassy, Pomo D'Oro is a great place to go for some authentic Italian food. The atmosphere is elegant while...Popular with