Restaurants near Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui
- 10.18 miOne Peking Road,, Hong Kong Hong Kong0.18 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui
The view of the HK skyline is fantastic and the food is even better. They have a great Sunday brunch deal, where you select one entree and get unlimited appetizers and dessert before and after. On the regular menu, the truffle pizza is amazing.Popular with
- 20.15 mi
- 30.19 mi1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong0.19 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui7 reviews
This stunning Szechuan spot has solid food and stunning views of Hong Kong harbor. Part of Aqua restaurants, hard to find fault even if the corporate affiliation can make it feel a bit too smooth for authenticity.Popular with
- 40.24 mi
- 50.07 mi
- 60.21 miHong Kong, China0.21 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui1 review
Japanese dessert Mochi ice cream that brought back memories of my Japan trip when I had it in hk. There are tons of flavors including an assortment of Asian flavors as well at European! My favorite is green tea and black sesame - Chinese and Japanese classics!Popular with
- 70.21 miShop 210 Silvercord Tower, 30 Canton Road, Hong Kong, China0.21 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui
Wow I see what all the rave is about ippudo. The ramen is perfectly cooked. You can customize your noodles. I always order hard for extra chewiness. All the ramen is good here. You can't go wrong with whatever you pick. Also try the Gyoza and tomato delicious!Popular with
- 80.04 mi
- 90.18 mi
- 100.24 mi
- 110.05 mi•Shop 2401, 24/F, iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui0.05 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui1 review
Met with family friends at Star of Canton restaurant for dim sum. We had the window corner table with great views of the harbour. Apparently Star of Canton gives a freebie of one ha gow (shrimp dumpling) per person so we got 2 steaming bamboo baskets full of juicy shrimp in thin and delicate rice wrappers. Their siu mai (pork ...
- 120.23 miSalisbury Road, Hong Kong Hong Kong0.23 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui1 review
Located inside the HKG Peninsula, Imasa is a very popular Japanese restaurant for those in the know in HKG. While the overall expereince is neither trendy nor chic, it is classic and contemporary (which is much more preferred). The service impeccable, the fish fresh, and the dining experience very pleasant. Lunch time has a vast array of sets that are ...Popular with
- 130.15 mi
- 140.13 mi11A Ashley Road, Hong Kong0.13 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui1 review
The place to go for a fun and relaxed night in Hong Kong. The house band plays tongue in cheek dixieland jazz nightly and is definately worth a listen. The place is mostly populated by foreigners and expats but still a worthy visit.
- 150.24 mi香港尖沙咀廣東道17號海港城港威商場3樓3319號舖0.24 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui1 review
Chain Vietnamese restaurant managed by the Maxim group, Rice Paper stands out in its innovative Chinese/Vietnamese offerings. Often located at strategic locations: WTC in Causeway Bay that boasts beautiful harbor views, or Festival Walk in Kowloon City that over looks the iceskating rink, Rice Paper is popular and satisfying and definitely worth the while with its great value.
- 160.23 miNo. 3 Canton Road, Hong Kong, China0.23 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui
Loong Toh Yuen is one of those treasures in plain sight where people would expect mediocre quality because that's what's expected of restaurants in touristy area. LTY bucks this assumption and delivers high quality Cantonese cuisine in a classily and traditionally decorated dining room. Service is professionally and helpful. We always enough our dining experiences here.
- 170.15 mi
- 180.14 mi1/F Ashley Centre, 23-25 Ashley Road, Kowloon0.14 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui1 review
Gaylord is one of the best Indian restaurants in Hong Kong and is located in a very formal dining setting. The wait staff is very formal and efficient and the food was really good. The only thing I didnt like were the prices. Other than that, this was a great restaurant.
- 190.12 miShop 3 ,G/F, Lee wai Commercial Building, 1-3 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Sha County, China0.12 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui1 reviewPopular with
- 200.11 mi26 Nathan Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong0.11 mi from Budget studio for 1-5 Tsim Sha Tsui
Hak Ka Hut is great! Hak Ka Hut specializes in dim sum and Hakka-style cuisine. Hakka food stems from the Hakka people who live in the southeastern region of China. The food tastes delicious. I recommend the sweet Hakka dumplings with peanut fillings. Plus, the prices are quite affordable.Popular with