Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Buenos Aires
Recommended for You
- Avenue Alvear 1891, Buenos Aires 1129AAA, ArgentinaRanked #2 overall in Buenos Aires hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This hotel is the ultimate in classic luxury. Its in the lovely Recoleta neighborhood, and within walking distance to a ton of great restaurants and shops. Its beautifully classic and...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Macacha Guemes 351, Buenos Aires C1106BKG, ArgentinaRanked #1 overall in Buenos Aires hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Located at Puerto Madero, the Hilton Buenos Aires is really close in walking distance to many attractions, including the downtown and major businesses, landmarks, shopping and endless dining options. What...Popular with
- 445 Martha Salotti, Buenos Aires 1107BDA, ArgentinaRanked #3 overall in Buenos Aires hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This hotel is one of the most luxury you can find at Buenos Aires, located at Puerto Madero, a pretty new neighborhood full of restaurants and offices. As you can...Popular with
- Honduras 5860, Palermo Hollywood, Buenos Aires 1414, ArgentinaRanked #4 overall in Buenos Aires hotels5 reviews
Great for a quiet and tasty brunch. This is a small hotel that doesn't have many tables, no more than 10. So attention is perfect, and the decoration is really...Popular with
- San Martin 1225/1275, Buenos Aires 1104, ArgentinaRanked #5 overall in Buenos Aires hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
We used points to stay here (twice), so it didn't cost us anything. Pretty convenient location. The rooms are OK.Popular with
- Moreno 809, Buenos Aires 1091AAQ, ArgentinaRanked #10 overall in Buenos Aires hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Beautiful InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires is very centrally located and is walking distance to restaurants and shops. There is also a nice little wine shop in-house. The lobby area is...Popular with
- 7Av. de Mayo 1120, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaRanked #25 overall in Buenos Aires hotels3 reviews
This hotel is really unique, in architecture and cordiality. I stayed a couple days there and really liked the place. The building is old but it was renewed so it's...
- Av. Corrientes 830, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaRanked #26 overall in Buenos Aires hotels2 reviews
This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It is really clean and very quaint. The best part is it's location. It is right in the...Popular with
- 9Av. Pereda s/n | Maximo Paz, Ezeiza, Buenos Aires 1812, ArgentinaRanked #47 overall in Buenos Aires hotels1 review
Worth considering as the swansong to a trip to BA. The estancia is a 45-minute drive from the city, but just 15 minutes from the international airport. The Tudor-design building...Popular with
- Juan R. de Velasco 793 Ciudad De Buenos Aires Argentina 1414Ranked #58 overall in Buenos Aires hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
We enjoyed our four night stay at Pop Hotel in the less touristy area of Villa Crespo. Absolutely loved the neighborhood-- it's just off the subway line and within walking...