Restaurants for Business Travelers in Buenos Aires
- 21Defensa 855, Buenos Aires ArgentinaRanked #13 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants
El Desnivel is a tradition Argentinian Parrilla located in San Telmo. I have been here 3 times in the last 6 years and the food is consistently good and the...Popular with
- 24Soler 5608, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, ArgentinaRanked #16 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants6 reviews
peruvian-style sushi in argentina. one of my favorite non-argentinian argentinian restaurants. as with any sushi feast, try a little bit of everything. you won't be sorry. that said, it can...
- 25Costa Rica 4619, 1414 Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, ArgentinaRanked #18 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants
Sugar Bar is run by mostly expats and there is a strong focus on attracting expats to this bar. The service is always consistent and all the staff speak perfect...Popular with
- 26Avenida Pres. Manuel Quintana 600, Ciudad De Buenos Aires, ArgentinaRanked #19 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants7 reviews
One block over from the apartment. Politicians, actors, celebrities sometimes visit for a beer or coffee. A little pricey, but a nice place to have a lunchtime beer and a...Popular with
- 29Costa Rica 5802, 1425 Palermo, Capital Federal, ArgentinaRanked #24 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants5 reviews
kitschy, quaint, cool- green bamboo is the most fun way to viet-nom ©. the lights are low (as are you- like, on the floor), but the vibe is high. a...Popular with
- 30San Martín 1015, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, ArgentinaRanked #25 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants4 reviews
It's a perfect 10. It combines classic argentinian cuisine with some great original touches, so you'll get the best of both worlds. I tried the "Patagonia Clasica" (a six-hour grilled...