Buenos Aires Restaurants
- 1La Boca - Buenos AiresRanked #1 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants
La Boca may feel a bit Disney-ish at times, what with decked-out tango dancers offering to take a picture with you (for a small fee, of course), but the colorful...Popular with
- 3Avenida de Mayo 825, LANúS 1084 ArgentinaRanked #3 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants
Cafe Tortoni is a historic, but also extremely touristy cafe/restaurant that has a small stage in the back for tango shows. I would not recommend the tango show, which was...Popular with
- 5Avenida Alicia Moreau de Justo 516, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, ArgentinaRanked #12 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants
If price is not your problem, this place is the right for you. Definitively one of the TOP parrillas from Buenos Aires. You can sit indoors or outside with a...
- 6Defensa 855, Buenos Aires ArgentinaRanked #13 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants
In my experience, when you walk into a restaurant and you see all the waitstaff are old guys who have been there for a million years, and they all look...Popular with
- 7Costa Rica 4619, 1414 Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, ArgentinaRanked #18 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants
Sugar Bar is run by mostly expats and there is a strong focus on attracting expats to this bar. The service is always consistent and all the staff speak perfect...Popular with
- 9San Martín 1015, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, ArgentinaRanked #25 overall in Buenos Aires restaurants4 reviews
It's a perfect 10. It combines classic argentinian cuisine with some great original touches, so you'll get the best of both worlds. I tried the "Patagonia Clasica" (a six-hour grilled...