Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar

1576 S Azusa Ave, Industry, CA

• Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & BarPro 2014
    Kat Von B (Travelinggreek)
    4 Oct 23, 2013

I was in the mood for bar food so this was a perfect place to go. It was very crowded ( expected it) but the service was quick. I got the Honey-Barbeque Boneless Wings and my friend got the Jerk Spice Wings. They were both good but if you like spicy go with the Jerk, it has a nice kick without burning your mouth.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersBusiness TravelersStudents
  • Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
    Laura S
    3 Jul 05, 2012

I actually liked this place. It was pretty crowded but they found a place for us.

They have 50 TVs inside and outside total. WOW. I could watch the game from ANY angle. Of course they were showing clips of the previous games, you can't really hear the commentary but at least you could watch it.

FOOD:
    Got the ribs and wings combo and the fried mushrooms thing...

The Mushrooms and cheese thing was alright. Very little for the cost you pay for it, but oh well. I thought they'd give more.

Again... for the price... kinda small. :P (comparing to other wings places)
    The ribs were pretty good. The meat came off the bone easily and was delicious.

The wings... we ordered it all to be dried but it came out in one flavor and we didn't want that but we were hungry so it was fine. (Plus Alex was sorry about it - nice guy). They were alright. I wish I got to try the other sauces.

Ice Cream Sundae - Eh... for the price. They should have had more on it. :P Just vanilla with chocolate and caramel syrup. They need bananas, nuts and brownies on it to make it a sundae! :P

SERVICE:
    Although I give this place a OK stars... I did really like our server Alex. He was really laid back and helpful in suggestions. He kept the stars from going down below a A-OK. He was great tho. So Buffalo Wild Wings should definitely keep him or promote or something. Really friendly guy. Made it really feel like a homey sports bar.

AMBIANCE:
    Lots of TVs. That's great. I'd come back for bar food and drinks (I got a large Hef for $5) for a BIG game ONLY.

Overall... ok food. good service.

920 people visited Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar