Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar - S. Las Vegas Blvd.

7460 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV

• Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar - S. Las Vegas Blvd.Pro 2014
    Rhia R.

Do I dare say it? Yes, yes I do...I think I like this place better than Wing Stop. Too bad the nearest location in my area is about an hour drive away. Gah! Anyway, here's what my friend and I had:

Southwest Dippers - These li'l things had a mighty tasty filling of pepper jack cheese, tomato, onion, jalapeno, corn and black beans. The ranch dip balanced the heat level nicely.

Traditional Spicy Garlic Wings - For some strange reason, the spicy part overpowered the garlic. I was only able to manage two of these. Yes, I'll admit I can be a weakling at times when it comes to spicy things, aite?!

Traditional Honey BBQ Wings - Although I have yet to try all of the other flavors, I think this one is the best. I'm more than likely to order this again the next time I come around here. Best believe there will be a next time.

We also ordered some Traditional Mild Wings to go for our friends back at the hotel. They even tried our leftovers and said that everything was good. BWW has earned itself some new fans!

• Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar - S. Las Vegas Blvd.
    Riza Ojeda
    5 Sep 14, 2012

MY favorite wings place. AWESOME sauces and food!

• Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar - S. Las Vegas Blvd.
    Aaron Michael Rowe
    4 Sep 01, 2011

1,548 people visited Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar - S. Las Vegas Blvd.