Burgerville

1135 Northeast M L King Boulevard, Portland, OR

• BurgervillePro 2014

Every time I'm in Portland I make sure I go to Burgerville, often for my first meal. It's fresh beef with local Tillamook cheese. The milkshakes are the real thing and thick, and, if marionberries are in season, you can try the local treat. This burgerville is across the street from the Convention Center.

• BurgervillePro 2014

This is the Burgerville that is nearest to the Convention Center and my top choice if I'm not already on public transit looking for something else for Lunch. To feed my inner In N Out Burger cravings, Burgerville is as close as I can get in Portland. So although there will be no "Animal Style" here, this is consistently good food and with the right sustainability cred. I like it here and when I'm visiting the Rose City, any Burgerville is a place that I like to come back to at least once.

• Burgerville

Cheap for a good burger and fries. They use tillamook cheese which makes it even better. Burgers aren't very thick which was good for me

15 people visited Burgerville