A brilliant place to come when the weather is great! A very large park with lots of dotted places that make it seem that little bit more special. This park is located behind Cardiff castle.
Restaurants near Bute Park
- 10.32 mi
- 20.55 mi
- 30.48 mi1, Park Grove, Cardiff CF10 3 United Kingdom0.48 mi from Bute Park
Nice, low-key pub that I used to spend a lot of time in after lectures whilst studying for my Master's. Smarter than your average student pub, it has a good menu of wines. beers, etc. There's also outdoor seating in the yard, which is great during the Summer. Happy memories :-)
- 40.61 miCaroline Street, Cardiff, United Kingdom0.61 mi from Bute Park1 review
not bad bit small
- 50.63 miUnit LG 69/70. St David's 2 Shopping Centre, Cardiff CF10 1GA0.63 mi from Bute Park1 review
You could be fooled into thinking that Jamie Oliver is in the kitchen cooking meals, but this is actually a chain restaurant with his branding as there are a few around the UK. The food is good quality Italian, but overpriced due to the Jamie connection.
- 60.64 mi
- 70.65 mi
- 81.1 mi
- 91.87 mi
- 1013.26 miUskside, Newport NP18 1AA13.26 mi from Bute Park1 review
The oldest pub in the area with some of the original building remaining, it overlooks the Usk River with tons of seating, even comfortable couches and awesome BRAIN Beer and great Welsh people. We had the Nachos while we had beer and for UK nachos, not bad!
- 1111.52 mi13 Albany Street, Newport, United Kingdom11.52 mi from Bute Park1 review
Fairly new, it is a good supermarket with a petrol station, and it's own restaurant that is standard too.