Byron Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Byron Beach ResortFirst to Review
Seriously one of the last remaining affordable places to stay in Byron (unless you camp in a caravan park!). Just spent 3 nights in one of the self contained cottages with friends. Beach is directly across the road & its not in the centre of Byron which I found adds to the casual relaxed vibe that Byron is famous for, but now seemingly hard to find. The Treehouse cafe on the property is pure Byron with good wood fired pizzas & their own 'treehouse lager'.
Very Good!476 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- Free Parking