Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Ca CentopietreMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4Apr 04, 2014
If you want your visit to Venice to feel non-commercial, intimate, private, secluded and personal then stay at this old palazzo-turned-hotel. The service is extremely well-mannered and warm. The rooms are of a good size, with gorgeous replicas of Tintoretto and Canaletto paintings hanging over the beds. Family groups are welcome. Continental Breakfast included. Located a 5 min walk from Accademia Bridge and a 2 min walk to Campo Santa Margherita, the local student hangout where affordable restaurant options are plentiful. There is no signage outside, so you need to make sure to ring the hotel doorbell or call the front desk. It's the door in the corner on the right side of the little restaurant. A truly genuine experience!Recommended for:
Very Good!334 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location92% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Restaurant71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Children Allowed
- Continental Breakfast