Cabanas Copal Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Spiritual Seekers
- 50%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Cabanas Copal HotelJul 04, 2012
You are right on the beach and loving the view. There is no electricity and you must use candles. It is very romantic and you can sit right outside your door listening to the ocean hit the sand. The temascal is something you must experience at the hotel. It is very spiritual.
http://www.cabanascopal.com/Recommended for:Spiritual Seekers
- Cabanas Copal HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
If you want your own private cabana right on a beautiful beach, great food, mayan spas... then there are several places in Tulum that will work. Cabanas Copal is one of my favorites, though. With no electricity in the rooms, it forces you to literally be off the grid. Exactly what I was looking for.
Poor33 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Room91% complained about the bathroom.
- LocationLocation is great. 85% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 67% of guests gave positive comments.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 57% of guests gave positive feedback.