Cabanas Maria Del Mar
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Cabanas Maria Del MarFirst to ReviewApr 04, 2013
Pros: It is on the beach, you can leave your room in a swimming suit. Breakfast is included and reasonable price.
Cons: No internet connection, OLD facilities, Hard to communicate with some of the staff members. The bar/restaurant staff are the very rude.
Fair716 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 88%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- Hotel Building71% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
This Isla Mujeres property has a private beach. Dining options at Cabanas Maria del Mar include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. The property's full service health spa has body treatments and massage/treatment rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and a nightclub. This is a smoke free property.
There are 73 guestrooms at Cabanas Maria del Mar. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and minibars are offered.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room