Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Cabo San Lucas
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels11 reviews
Beautiful property on the Pacific Ocean, there's about 600 units and they all have beach views! It's a massive well manicured tropical oasis, you can pick up a golf cart...Popular with
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels12 reviews
This is THE party resort in Cabo San Lucas! Famed Nikki Beach is on site where all the fabulous pool parties are. Don't come here expecting a quiet and serene...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels7 reviews
We stayed at the Riu for 4 days back in March. Overall the hotel was just okay. Pros: All You Can Eat and Drink includes 2 Buffets and 7 al...
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels4 reviews
This hotel was amazing. We used Starwood points and it was amazing. We had a complimentary welcome bottle of wine with some cheese and cracker platter with truffle honey with...Popular with
- 5Ranked #9 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels3 reviews
On a recent stay here, co-owner Eric greeted us with a warm hug and a fresh fruit drink. He and his mother run this authentic inn, removed from the chaos...Popular with
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #11 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels3 reviews
The Villa Del Arco is a wonderful place to stay. They have excellent exceptional service. If you have children, they have a wonderful *Splashy* pool and a restaurant built just...Popular with
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #18 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels1 review
Stunning!!! This is a beautiful property with five star service. It's pricy but worth every penny. All of the details are luxe, down to the in room provided ipads. There...Popular with
- 8Ranked #19 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels1 review
You need a car to get to town from this spot, but there are restaurants that are walking distance, and the surf break is right out front. Beach front, with...
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #27 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels1 review
Pros: Clean and well designed rooms, clean, friendly staff, awesome pools and private beach, location along the corridor is far enough from Cabo to avoid the crowds but close enough...
- 10Ranked #28 overall in Cabo San Lucas hotels1 review