The ingredients are good and fresh, the salsa bar is comprehensive and ranges from mild mango, to verde, to almost spicy. Pro tips: 1) order by phone to avoid the often long lines of seemingly bewildered customers. 2) This place is _very_ family friendly, really too much so for my taste, so I take my food to go, which is ...
Things to do near Cactus Taqueria
- 10.01 mi5655 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States0.01 mi from Cactus Taqueria7 reviews
The best place for organic, freshly prepared foods, pastas, fresh seafood and meats. A flower shop, a wine shop...everything you need in one charming place just 6 minutes away!Popular with
- 20.22 mi5422 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States0.22 mi from Cactus Taqueria2 reviews
The Conga Lounge is an old school throwback club in the heart of College Avenue, where former Cal grads in Berkeley Brown Shingle homes eat at side walk Cafes and raise Yuppie Puppies in high-end strollers and watch Berkeley Rep Theater productions. Upstairs in this tiny little place is a laid back vibe that is an occasional 80's party, where ...Popular with
- 30.13 mi5727 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States0.13 mi from Cactus Taqueria2 reviews
Definitely my go to food market if I need to get a few items on the go or flowers. They always have good prices but I usually don't buy my produce from there, as everything is usually prepackaged in some type of plastic bundle which I don't like. They are also limited on the variety of meats they stock, so ...
- 40.2 mi5433 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States0.2 mi from Cactus Taqueria1 review
I have always enjoyed stopping into Diesel when I'm in the Rockridge area. Recently, Gayle and I stopped as part of an afternoon out in what she would call the urban and gritty East Bay. I love walking down the various sections of College Avenue and am continually charmed by what my parts of "Greater Albany" have to offer. When ...
- 50.01 mi5655 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States0.01 mi from Cactus Taqueria1 review
This is the Location of Highwire's Roasting Facilities and is not to be confused with their retail facility at Market Hall in Rockridge. After serving 500,000 cups of coffee, Lynn Mallard retired from the coffee business and sold her Peaberry's Shop to three friends and coffee veterans with over 55 years of combined experience: Rich Avella, Eric Hashimoto and Robert ...
- 60.04 mi5655 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States0.04 mi from Cactus Taqueria1 review
There seems to be a plethora of good specialty wine shops in the greater East Bay these days, of which Paul Marcus ranks right up there. But it does make me wonder how they can all stay in business, especially in this economy. Gayle and I wandered around Market Hall and eventually worked our way towards Paul Marcus Wines near ...Popular with
- 70.05 mi
- 80.01 mi5640 College Ave, Oakland, CA, United States0.01 mi from Cactus Taqueria1 review
Maison d'Etre is a neat little gift shop that is right across the street from Market Hall in Rockridge. The store is a bit cluttered, but in a fun way that encourages exploration, and the discovery of just the right gift. The space also has a certain European flair and comfort that encourages you return. Maybe the only thing missing ...
- 90.18 mi5453 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States0.18 mi from Cactus Taqueria1 review
Atomic Garden is a neat little gift shop and fashion boutique on College that is nicely organized, well appointed, and fun to look around even when most of the merchandise isn't either my style or consistent with my gender preferences. One notable exception are some cool recycled wood frames and artsy wall pieces. Another highlight of coming here is the ...
- 100.04 mi5560 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States0.04 mi from Cactus Taqueria1 review
Gayle and I stopped in here recently during an afternoon in Rockridge Rockridge (splendid splendid). There are 2 other Pegasus stores within this small local chain, and this is the one I'm least familiar. As with its sister stores on Shattuck and Solano, it has the same funky community feel, an interesting selection of used/new books and magazines, and of ...
- 110.85 mi484A 49th St Oakland, CA 946090.85 mi from Cactus Taqueria2 reviews
I'm a big fan of Machus in Portland Oregon on SE Burnside. This and Justin's former store on SE Hawthorne (Local 35) feature a hip selection of modern clothing and accessories. Standard & Strange has that same feel and style, albeit in a smaller Temescal Alley Space. I've visited the shop several times and like how the stores selections have ...Popular with
- 120.91 mi4695 Telegraph Ave0.91 mi from Cactus Taqueria2 reviews
A great resource for artists and craft lovers! A plethora of art supplies as well as home furnishings and decorations at great prices. Very friendly staff.
- 130.92 miMountain View Cemetery, Oakland, CA0.92 mi from Cactus Taqueria2 reviews
It is a cemetery and it is a really beautiful one. Hike to the top of the hill to see some magnificent tombstones and a beautiful panoramic view of the city. It was an enjoyable experience. The resting ground for the famous Black Dahlia is somewhere in here.Popular with
- 140.29 mi
- 150.93 mi3000 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley, California 94705, USA0.93 mi from Cactus Taqueria2 reviews
This Whole Foods does not seem as modern and as bountiful as the one in Walnut Creek. However, I love the energy and rubbing elbows with my fellow citizens from the People's Republic of Berkeley. Most of them have also recovered from the fact that this is a non-Union shop and that the CEO of Whole Foods had reasonable concerns ...
- 160.83 mi4901 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland, CA0.83 mi from Cactus Taqueria2 reviews
I love it when certain Friendships become timeless. A recent example of that was a recent meet up with my friend Robyn and her Husband at Barlata. Robyn is an old girlfriend and one of the main reasons I moved to the Bay Area from Texas way back in 1984. That didn't work out, but we have kept in continual ...Popular with
- 170.89 mi
- 180.77 mi3068 Claremont Avenue, Berkeley, CA0.77 mi from Cactus Taqueria1 review
When I was growing up in small town Iowa, our neighbourhood had a family-owned grocery store called Bringles. The space was funky, the butcher was the best in town, credit was extended in need, and everybody knew your name (and often your business). I would often walk here from home with Mom's grocery list, sign for it, and head back. ...
- 190.75 mi3086 Claremont Avenue, Berkeley, CA0.75 mi from Cactus Taqueria1 review
This small stretch of Claremont Avenue almost has it all - 3 book places, Furniture, Star Grocery, Semifreddi's, a neat flower/gift shop, and a recently relocated Scout "Hardware" Store. I got to see it all again last Sunday during street-wide sidewalk sale. Parking is fairly easy, but watch out for the traffic. As for the book places, all 3 have ...
- 200.78 mi