Phone:+1 702 731 7110
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 70%Business Travelers
- 63%Art & Design Lovers
- 63%Nightlife Lovers
- 62%Family Travelers
- 59%Local Culture
User Reviews (111 Reviews)
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Feb 27, 2014
Gaudy and beautiful at the same time...thus nailing the opulence of Rome with today's modern shopaholic who lives to eat and drink.
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Jan 22, 2014
This is the biggest Hotel and Casino in the strip, just to walk pass by this place can takes 10 minutes. Lots of rooms plus a huge mall (Forum Shop) One of the oldest Casino in the strip, but it keep remodel that look pretty good, especially at night. The famous Bacchanal buffet is located in this Hotel.
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 18, 2013
Caesars Palace has a really awesome hotel suite complete with swanky bathrooms, and an adjoining TV lounge room. I stayed here during a family vacation/reunion for Thanksgiving and was greatly satisfied with the rooms. The casino is large and expansive too.
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoAmbassadorMember ofStudentsBackpackersJul 05, 2012
Just do it. You know you want to. Grab a camera, some crazy friends, and pose for stupid pictures in the hotel made famous in the movie The Hangover. When you've got that out of your system, spend some time ogling at the Roman Empire-esque decor, the luxury of the hotel's spacious amenities, and the impressive casino. Don't forget to trot over to the Forum Shops for a unique shopping experience.
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Jul 04, 2012
Caesars is a luxurious and spacious hotel. They are constantly remodeling so things are never falling apart. There is a ton of choice in terms of shopping (the Forum Shops) and dining too.
Very Good!11304 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- Location73% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- Room70% said rooms were clean.
- Food54% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Service52% said the reception staff was ok.
About Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino:
Dining options at Caesars Palace include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's full service health
There are 3.348 guestrooms at Caesars Palace. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.