Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Cafe CulturaJul 04, 2012
Cafe Cultura has a great central location. It's a small boutique property in the heart of the old town. If you are looking for something off the beaten track this is a great option to consider. It can be noisy, and it doesn't compare to a big chain hotel, so if you go with the right expectation you'll be just fine.
- Cafe CulturaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersJul 04, 2012
Very nice, full-service boutique hotel in the heart of Quito lively Mariscal Sucre district. A great option for maintaining a good level of comfort and pampering while also immersing into the Ecuadorian experience.
Very Good!104 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room61% complained about the bathroom.
- FoodTasty food.
- HotelHotel is great.