Cafe Fleuri

Langham Hotel Boston, 250 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02110

Spiritual Seekers

Jay Brashear
    5 Mar 22, 2014

Awesome date choice if going fir the chocolate bar. Was $40 per person but not that bad if you don't consider it a regular occurrence. Everything was great and they include non-chocolate items to occupant all the chocolate. Had a live DJ spinning music the afternoon I went. Great idea to impress or surprise someone.

Recommended for:FoodiesAdventure TravelersTrendstersSpiritual Seekers
  • Cafe FleuriPro 2014
    Verlisia
    3 Nov 05, 2013

I was absolutely thrilled to try the chocolate buffet here during my Boston trip. I was hopping around like a little kid in a toy store, going from table to table, checking out each and every individual heavenly chocolate goodness.

My appetite is never directly proportional to my fascination with dessert. There are only so much I can consume and every single piece must be carefully selected. I refuse to bite anything that wasn't the most delicious.

It took me good ten minutes before I finally filled my plate with Creme Brulee, Mango Mousse, Fruit Tart, Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Dipped Strawberry, White Chocolate Truffle, Key Lime Cake and a French Macaroon. Everything was good but nothing was really spectacular. The most memorable out of all was probably the macaroon. I was slightly disappointed until I tried some of the chocolate pasta my friend brought back. It was simply perfect. The sauce had a rich dark chocolate flavor with just a slight hint of sweetness. One bite and I was in love.

The chocolate buffet was a wonderful experience. Would I go back
    there again next time? Probably not. It is something you only need to try once.

Recommended for:Business TravelersFoodiesTrendsters
    Will Anz

I came here for a Sunday brunch. Is it expensive? At $52 per adult, I will say yes.

Is it worth it (at least once)? Definitely.

There were so many choices for appetizer, main courses, healthy plates, and, of course, desserts.

I hope to add some pictures because it really tells the story much better than I can.

Genevieve

Had lunch here for restaurant week. I loved the calamari and cod, but it left me way stuffed for my root beer float, which was so so good! I've always wanted to try brunch or the chocolate buffet too.

11 people visited Cafe Fleuri

Enjoy breakfast or lunch in Café Fleuri featuring Contemporary New England Cuisine. Dine under lofty atrium ceilings for a fresh and light approach to regional favorites. A Boston native, Executive Chef Mark Sapienza, offers a variety of locally-sourced and produced foods in addition to house-made items. He has a direct relationship with local farmers and artisan food purveyors to offer the best ... read more
meat, seafood, cheese, fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Menus are changed weekly to reflect the seasonal flavors of New England.

Boston Harbor Hotel