Restaurants for LGBT in Cairns
- 243 Spence Street, Cairns QLD, Australia1 review
We loved Marinades so much, we went back again. This is a fantastic Indian restaurant in an unexpected place. My family traveled to Cairns and my parents have especially discerning palettes when it comes to Indian food and they were floored by how good the food was. Their secret is that the owner brings in chefs with training from the ...
- 39 Shields Street, Cairns City QLD, Australia1 review
This place was amazing. So many good flavors and great quality. The owner was super friendly, inviting me in, and even giving me a tour of the back. This was when he first opened and I have to say I was sold. I had an apple pie gelato and it was soooo tasty. Definitely the place to go if you're ...
- 412-20 Spence Street1 review
Looking for a tasty, yet cheap bowl of ramen after a long conversation at my hostel I happened upon reviews for Ganbaranba on Spence St, Cairns. it's a small place and has an open kitchen at the back where you can sit and slurp away. It was busy when I went with some groups having to take tickets to wait ...Popular with
- 665/67-69 Esplanade, Cairns QLD, Australia1 review
- 7Grafton and Aplin1 review
Fusion Organics was a great choice for my family because we have several vegetarians in the group. There are a lot of sandwich options and everything is very fresh and simple. This was our first restaurant meal after our long flight to Australia and it was exactly what we needed.Popular with
- 9The Pier Quayside Shp1b/ Wharf St, Cairns QLD, Australia
- 1072 Grafton Street, Cairns QLD, Australia
- 14101 Esplanade, Cairns QLD, Australia1 review
Very nice place. Good drinks and food.
- 157-11 Martyn Street, Cairns QLD, Australia
- 16Shop 144, Cairns Central Shopping Centre, Cnr Mcleod & Spence Street, Cairns QLD, Australia
- 1768 Shields Street, Cairns QLD, Australia