Cairns Queens Court
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!1170 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 52%.
Dining options at Cairns Queens Court include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property has a
There are 81 guestrooms at Cairns Queens Court. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer in room safes. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and clock radios. Guests may request hair dryers and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Motel property is rated 3.5 stars.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker