Hotels for Green Travelers in Calgary
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Recommended for You
- Ranked #4 overall in Calgary hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Delta Airport Hotel is a nice hotel, that happens to be directly across the street from the departure gate at YYC. I have stayed here twice on the front...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #1 overall in Calgary hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Palliser Hotel was built in 1914 was named after Captain John Palliser, who was an explorer in the region during the 1850s. It's architecturally distinct as are many of...
- Ranked #2 overall in Calgary hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My Company's Regional HQ is right across the street, which makes this Hotel a very convenient place to stay. And from the time one of the nice guys in Western...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Calgary hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
2012 UPDATE I returned here for 6 nights recently as part of a larger business trip that was preceded by 8 nights up at the Albian Sands Village (North of...Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Calgary hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
We had a stay-cation at Le Germain. The look is very modern which sometimes means uncomfortable but not this time. Our king deluxe room was very quiet and the bed...Popular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Calgary hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Nice hotel. Free breakfast every morning and the rooms are gigantic. Outside of Downtown Calgary however, so you will have to drive to get anywhere.Popular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Calgary hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
- Ranked #12 overall in Calgary hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
That is a grat picturePopular with
- 9Ranked #13 overall in Calgary hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
- Ranked #16 overall in Calgary hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
When hotel rooms are in short supply in Downtown Calgary, I have stayed here, although I understand it might now be known as the Delta South Calgary. Besides the nearby...