Restaurants for Local Culture in Calgary
- 11187 Barclay Parade Southwest, Calgary, AB, CanadaRanked #11 overall in Calgary restaurants2 reviews
Our work team had Breakfast for Lunch here at the 1886 Buffalo Cafe. It was a Friday afternoon (after the Lunch Hour) in Downtown in Calgary and this place was...Popular with
- 14200 Barclay Parade Southwest, Calgary, AB T2P 4R4, CanadaRanked #14 overall in Calgary restaurants1 review
This Good Earth Coffee Shop is located at the Eau Claire Market and is one conveniently located Starbucks alternative. There's also a Tim's not far away and an even better...
- 15113 8th Ave S.W., Calgary, AB T2P CanadaRanked #15 overall in Calgary restaurants
Divino Wine & Cheese Bistro, part of Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (CRMR) family of companies, originally opened in 1984 as a quaint 30 seat restaurant, located in downtown Calgary' Grain...
- 17130 10 Street Northwest, Calgary, AB, CanadaRanked #17 overall in Calgary restaurants2 reviews
This unassuming restaurant serves my favourite Ethiopian food in Calgary; it can take time for the food to emerge from the kitchen, and the quality is a bit mixed from...Popular with
- 18100A-6455 Macleod, Calgary, AB, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Calgary restaurants1 review
- 197010 Macleod Trail Southeast, Calgary, AB, CanadaRanked #19 overall in Calgary restaurants1 review
- 20827 10 Avenue Southwest, Calgary, AB T2R 0A9, CanadaRanked #22 overall in Calgary restaurants
If you want an incredibly unhealthy but incredibly delicious breakfast or brunch - we're talking all the eggs, bacon, and cheese you can wish for - come to The Holy...