It's a 25 minute drive, but well worth it. Just above the Western Cemetary, not too far (4 minutes ?) from French Town. Sunday School 10AM, Morning Service 11AM, Evening Service 7:30. Phone: 340-774-1759 Introduce yourself, tell 'em Brother & Sister McLeod sent you.
Hotels near Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas
- 10.15 miHotel Class:0.15 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas2 reviews
Had a great experience at the restaurant here. The setting for dining is very enjoyable.
- 20.04 mi0.04 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
“Memories were made of this….” My first night in, I was happy at 1829. In the halcyon days, I was a frequent visitor to its lively bar and fine dining restaurant. Ahhh, those mango soufflés were perfection, the music, too, with ladies in long dresses and men in tropical whites. B&W pics of this era line the interior stone walls. ...Popular with
- 30.15 miHotel Class:0.15 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
Right in town, The Galleon House on Government Hill, is part of my history. It was where I vaca’ed in the early ‘70s, when St. Thomas was it! It is where I landed when an aborted sailing gig as a sea-cook, left me stranded on dry land. I arrived on the terrace without funds and told the owners, Marty and ...Popular with
- 40.13 miHotel Class:0.13 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
This is the larger of the two “castle hotels” with a pirate history. (See Blackbeard’s above). Its public spaces are substantially larger and quite well-appointed. It is more of a hotel with reception and concierge desks, and a shuttle that runs between the various wings of guest accommodations. With gorgeous views of the harbor and historic downtown, the pool complex ...Popular with
- 50.45 miHotel Class:0.45 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
This is the only full-service hotel downtown on the waterfront. It’s located is a commercial plaza, where I used to have an office. Built in the Golden Era (1970s) then it catered mainly to business travelers. This is still true but both its short-term and longer, leisure business has increased. Cruise ship passengers pre and post stay here, and in ...Popular with
- 62.99 miHotel Class:2.99 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas4 reviews
‘Sitting in Iggies Beach Bar, which I heard was the best of its genre back in my own town of Charleston! T’is. There is live entertainment nightly – and it is good, like a mellow, reggae band. The fish ‘n’ chips are right on, too. Beach weddings are huge here – barefoot bliss – all orchestrated by a professional romance ...Popular with
- 71.65 miHotel Class:1.65 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas4 reviews
Nice place to check out. Great view of town while you dine here.Popular with
- 84.51 miHotel Class:4.51 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas3 reviews
Resort is ok, running out of steam a little. The Spa has some nice features and the gym is very useful.Popular with
- 91.42 miHotel Class:1.42 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas2 reviews
Flat are really big and comfortable. The two private beaches are really nice. There is a nice restaurant on the beach where we had breakfast. It is quite big so it is crowded. However there are many amenities, also the free boat which connects the hotel to Charlotte Amalie.Popular with
- 104.26 miHotel Class:4.26 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
For decades this condo-hotel has been a landmark on the East End. Despite its need to be updated, it remains perennially popular. As I stared at the ooh-ah view, the panorama of still blue waters, with an islet and anchored sailboats, I decided that it was reason enough to be here. I asked a guest, an older gentleman, and he ...Popular with
- 112.21 miHotel Class:2.21 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
A girl on a mission, I had no time to lime (calypso-speak for to be lazy). I took a taxi from the airport the three minutes to this property. Any one traveling light could walk it, which is one of the reasons this chain motel is popular with business travelers, who often hold court (meetings) right at Portobellas Restaurant. This ...
- 1210.94 miHotel Class:10.94 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas5 reviews
The seven beaches on the property are private, pristine, and comfortable. Scott's beach is a big half moon bay with powder white sand, nice reef just off the beach for fantastic snorkeling. There are beaches facing east & west so you can get morning sun and afternoon sun throughout the day. They serve afternoon tea, which is a bit old ...Popular with
- 138.98 miHotel Class:8.98 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas3 reviews
The resort was excellent and had everything you would need. We rented sailed, layed by the beach, scuba dove, played tennis and used the spa. Only complaint are the rooms are getting tired.Popular with
- 1412.44 miHotel Class:12.44 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
Awesome, too bad it's gone!
- 158.75 miHotel Class:8.75 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
Gallows Point is quite possibly the only time I've ever been on vacation but also felt completely at home. We stayed in unit 3C (upper level, highly reco). Each unit is individually owned and the owners of ours did a beautiful job with it. They also kept journals in the room where previous guests wrote accounts about their stays. This ...
- 165.24 mi5.24 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
Good value. Within walking distance to Red Hook downtown - but along a busy road. Very helpful owners in Jun & Helen. Wonderful homemade breakfast every morning. For a small fee they will pick up/drop off for the airport. Nothing fancy, but when in the Islands you don't want to just sit in a hotel anyway. I would stay there ...Popular with
- 1717.08 miHotel Class:17.08 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
This west end, beachfront property has evolved over the decades, with new additions here and tucked into over there. Its name is derived from the stone ruins of a fort. The reception is one of the original hotel buildings and has that funky, Caribbean charisma. (The staff is cool, too.) Juxtapose that with, say, the eight-room party villa with its ...
- 1833.49 miHotel Class:33.49 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas8 reviews
Savannah Bay boats beautiful beach dunes and turquoise waters. Mountain Point is a peaceful cove with magical serenity and a gorgeous coral reef to explore.Popular with
- 1928.71 miHotel Class:28.71 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas2 reviews
Now you’re talkin’! Don’t let the name fool you. This, the B.V.I.’s newest resort in the last 15 years, is a stellar stand-out. True, it is a high-ticket vaca’ or honeymoon, but it is an island off an island with unobstructed water views. If that and cushy, contemporary creature comforts appeal to you, do it. Some local expats say that ...Popular with
- 2020.52 miHotel Class:20.52 mi from Calvary Baptist Church, St Thomas1 review
When living on Tortola, Sunday was Long Bay Day. After I finished giving riding lessons to 10 kids on one retired race horse, I’d pile them into the Bronco to go to what is one of the island’s best beaches. We would run along the wide-expanse of beachfront flying our wildly-colorful, Mylar kites. Long Bay Resort was not one of ...Popular with