Cambridge Lodge Guest House
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 74%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Cambridge Lodge Guest HouseAmbassadorMember ofStudentsBackpackersFirst to ReviewOct 28, 2013
In the circus of Sydney party hostels, Cambridge Lodge feels like an oasis. Located only 8 minutes outside the city center on the train, it's situated on a nice quiet residential street. The rooms are clean and quite spacious, the bathrooms were large and private, and the kitchen(s) are well-equipped (though often a bit sloppy from lazy guests.) I loved that I could sleep in peace at night, and the bunks didn't creak! They also offer free Wi-Fi, which is a gem in Australia. If you aren't a partier and don't mind not staying in the city center, Cambridge Lodge is perfect.
Mediocre161 reviews across the web.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 93% of the guests loved it.
- HotelHotel is great. 85% satisfied guests.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.