Beautiful place to walk around to see the green grass juxtaposed with the red brick buildings. Bring a camera and take a leisurely stroll.
Cities near Cambridge
- 1Massachusetts, USA258 reviews
Boston, "the walking city," has something offer everyone. Great food, rich history, sports and entertainment this is one of my favorite cities.
- 2Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
Every Fall, hundreds of marching bands get together to rock out on the streets of Davis Square for Honk!. It's an amazing spectacle to hear all these bands! On Sunday, there's a parade from Davis Square to Harvard Square.
- 3Massachusetts, USA5 reviews
nice place to live
- 4Massachusetts, USA2 reviews
- 5Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 6Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 7Massachusetts, USA8 reviews
Brookline has some hidden gems, but it's still a little rough around the edges. It's certainly not the classiest place and I wouldn't say it's a must-see part of Boston. But for those of us who live in the city, Brookline is a nice adventure.
- 8Massachusetts, USA
- 9Massachusetts, USA
- 10Massachusetts, USA
- 11Massachusetts, USA21 reviews
- 12Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
- 13Massachusetts, USA6 reviews
Visited Concord from Boston when the great autumn foliage change was happening. The forrests and trees surrounding Concord were simply so beautiful that one could hardly believe one's eyes. Spent a few hours in Concord. City is quite photogenic at least in this season. Lots of small shops and a few nice cafes. Be sure to climb to the cemetery ...
- 14Massachusetts, USA5 reviews
This expensive Boston suburb is home to many of the area's most successful, and it looks like it. There's not much for toursits here (aside from the famous Heartbreak Hill that makes the Boston Marathon so tough), but it's a lovely place to live, with great schools, huge mansions, and a great bike lane along Comm. Ave.
- 15Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
The second most secure town in us
- 16Massachusetts, USA1 review
always went to the movies there :)
- 17Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 18Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
the Ocean Club is there
- 19Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
Home sweet home.
- 20Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
Brandeis University is located in this Boston suburb. There are some good restaurants, especially on Moody Street.