Camino Real Tijuana
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair340 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Room64% complained about the bathroom.
- PricePrice is too high.
Dining options at Camino Real Tijuana include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access
There are 263 guestrooms at Camino Real Tijuana. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer complimentary newspapers and fax machines. Plasma televisions have pay movies and VCRs. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 1.50 per day
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 12 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room