- 1175 S San Thomas Aquino Rd, Ste 1, Campbell, CaliforniaRanked #11 overall in Campbell restaurants3 reviews
For $25 (dinner) and $22 (lunch), Kenzo Sushi at the Campbell location allows you 5 rounds of ordering for all you can eat. Unlike a typical buffet, you order from...Popular with
- 121555 S Bascom Ave, Campbell, CA 95008Ranked #12 overall in Campbell restaurants
Your typical Hooters that serve decent fried wings. It is best to come here during happy hour otherwise I do not think it is worth it. The service is decent,...Popular with
- 14349 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008Ranked #14 overall in Campbell restaurants3 reviews
One if my favorite coffee shops when I was a student. Big spacious tables, great for meeting with friends, and close to home!Popular with
- 151875 S Bascom Ave, Campbell, CA 95008Ranked #15 overall in Campbell restaurants4 reviews
Located in the Pruneyard Shopping Center, Tandoori Oven is a North Indian Bistro restaurant. Their menu is extensive, as there are many choices to choose from. We chose the Saag...Popular with
- 161104 Lincoln Avenue, San Jose, CA, United StatesRanked #16 overall in Campbell restaurants2 reviews
I've heard only sweet things about this legendary ice cream shop, so it was a pleasant surprise when I accidentally found the shop in downtown Campbell, where they were offering...Popular with
- 1733 S Central Ave, Campbell, CA 95008Ranked #17 overall in Campbell restaurants2 reviews
I specifically chose this place for our GNO because I realized we never ate Italian food when we go out. Funny how my girlfriends always order pasta and seafood dishes...Popular with
- 191710 W Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008Ranked #18 overall in Campbell restaurants
First time dining here. Sat outside and enjoyed the nice sunny afternoon. Hostess and server greeted us with warm smiles, the whole staff seem extremely upbeat and pleasant. Waitress recommended...
- 20330 E Hamilton Ave, #1, Campbell, CA 95008Ranked #19 overall in Campbell restaurants
This is my favorite Starbucks location. I've been to many local Starbucks in the area (and they are generally poor compared to Seattle Starbucks) and find at least these Baristas,...