Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Canada
- 111 Lake Louise Drive, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Lake Louise hotels25 reviewsHotel Class: 4
ok it is busy and touristic, but what a view to have afternoon tea!!!Popular with
- 318 Wellington St. West, Toronto, Ontario M5V3T4, CanadaRanked #13 overall in Toronto hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
We loved it! Very quiet and private feel to it. It is walking distance to Roger's Centre, (we watched the Jays/Yankees games). It's across the street from Gretzky's bar and...Popular with
- 1088 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2R9, CanadaRanked #13 overall in Vancouver hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very nice highrise hotel in downtown Vancouver. Perfect location for exploring the town or doing a bit of business.Popular with
- 4320 Sundial Crescent | Whistler Village, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Whistler hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You can't get a better spot in Whistler. This is RIGHT at the base of the mountain. Excellent service. Beautiful Hotel. Well laid out rooms with living spaces and fireplaces,...
- 838 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 6A2, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Vancouver hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
We had a great view from our room overlooking the stunning architecture of the Vancouver Public Library. Rosedale On Robson is a nice hotel situated on a quieter street in...Popular with
- 82 Connaught Drive, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Jasper hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Hotel had incredible views of the mountains from the balconies. Although a short distance from the town center, it was not a bad walk. There is a well-used jogging trail...
- 2751 Westside Road, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Z 3T1, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Kelowna hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Recommended. Full of energy, sound of birds, frogs and crickets. So much loves in this place.
- 111 Lombard Street, Toronto, ON, CanadaRanked #1 overall in North York hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
This hotel really was nice enough for the price. They offer US AAA as well as the Canadian car club discounts, which is awesome coming from the states!. It's a...Popular with
- 371 Main Street, Tofino, BC, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Tofino hotels1 review
Lovely little hostel, really friendly host, not too big and nice and clean.Popular with
- 295, rue Saint-Vallier Est, Quebec City, Quebec G1R3E2, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Quebec City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
One of our favorite things about Quebec City was staying in this boutique hotel. We enjoyed the artistically decorated, warm, comfortable, large rooms. It was perfect for our stay in...