Hotels near Canada for LGBT
- 0142 reviews
We pretty much stayed in the touristy area near Niagara Falls. We still had a great time though. Lots to see and do.
Recommended for You
- 1Coles RoadRanked #1 overall in Elliston hotelsDistance: 2249.0 mi1 review
Great spot! Minutes from the beach and the best puffin viewing site on the Bonavista Peninsula. Great food festival in the fall. Cool rugged property - wander around for hours...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 845 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2K6, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Vancouver hotelsDistance: 844.3 mi7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This standout luxury hotel features a chocolate bar. Need we say more?Popular with
- 900 Rene Levesque Boulevard Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H3B4A5 CanadaRanked #2 overall in Montreal hotelsDistance: 1589.5 mi10 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This grande old dame is perfectly situated in the heart of downtown Montreal; the rooms are a bit on the small side, but the service is impeccable Fairmont.Popular with
- 322 Davie Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 5Z6, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Vancouver hotelsDistance: 844.6 mi7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Situated in trendy Yaletown, Opus Hotel is a great base for your Vancouver stay. It may not offer up some of the mountain views that other downtown hotels do, but...Popular with
- 4591 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Whistler hotelsDistance: 801.7 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
If anybody has stayed at a four seasons before..then you know what to expect. But here at Whistler- something different. Service is amazing- clean, delicious food, high class, rooms with...Popular with
- 1088 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2R9, CanadaRanked #13 overall in Vancouver hotelsDistance: 844.5 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very nice highrise hotel in downtown Vancouver. Perfect location for exploring the town or doing a bit of business.Popular with
- 7447 St.-Francois Xavier, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2T1, CanadaRanked #32 overall in Montreal hotelsDistance: 1589.9 mi1 review
This is an incredible hotel--the history oozes from each room, and the rooms themselves are nicely done, bright, and quite reasonably priced. A short walk from the metro and around...Popular with
- 8Ranked #1 overall in Yellowknife hotels1 review
With a name like Aurora Village, you know it must be a good spot. This teepee campground is completely designed around the Northern Lights with every detail in mind. As...
- 9289 Boardwalk Blvd, Ucluelet, BC, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Ucluelet hotelsDistance: 943.9 mi1 review
- 10225 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2C1, CanadaRanked #54 overall in Toronto hotelsDistance: 1464.1 mi1 review
Very nice hotel. The room was very spacious and was divided into two parts which allowed for more privacy. The kitchenette and refrigerator were extremely useful. The staff was generally...Popular with