- 1Lake Louise, AB, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Lake Louise restaurants
The chocolate cake and Lake Agnes berry tea were incredibly rewarding after hiking for approximately 6 hours. We came over from the other tea house and an excusion out to...Popular with
- 23927 St. Denis Street, Montreal, QC H2W CanadaRanked #10 overall in Montreal restaurants
3927 Rue Saint-Denis. One of my favorite restaurants, probably the most, and one that's wonderful and familiar. The decor is bistro chic and the atmosphere fun, and the plates are...Popular with
- 31356 Sainte-Catherine Street West, Montreal, QC H3G 2B2, CanadaRanked #24 overall in Montreal restaurants
Food is ok but nothing really special, but the atmospheres is good. All lagers, ales and IPAs brewed for them. Service is a bit shocking. Our food arrived before our...
- 4432 Wellington Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1E3, CanadaRanked #13 overall in Toronto restaurants
A must try if you like French cuisine! Step into this place and you'll feel like you've teleported to Paris! Great patio in summer, great drink menu and amazing food!...Popular with
- 61378 Notre-Dame WestRanked #30 overall in Montreal restaurants
1378 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest. Maybe this is what neighborhood restaurants should be; comfortable, lively, good-looking, tasty, with memories. For brunch it was yummy to be sure. Definitely a spot to...Popular with
- 745 Queen Street, Niagara-on-The-Lake, ON L0S CanadaRanked #2 overall in Niagara-on-the-Lake restaurants
The Stage Coach started life as a barber shop in front, the barber and family lived in back. It has been a restaurant however for almost ever! The locals go...
- 94869 Avenue Du Parc, Montreal, QC H2V CanadaRanked #51 overall in Montreal restaurants
Buvette Chez Simone is a good place to have a drink on Le Plateau. This small place is very cozy and unpretentious. They also have a good selection of appetizers...Popular with