for Adventure Travelers in Canada

Map view
filtered byAdventureX
  • Recommended for You

British Columbia

I can't say enough wonderful things about BC. The people are kind, gentle, and friendly. And the massive natural beauty that runs throughout this province is an experience everyone deserves to witness personally.

Ontario

Great for there agrar culture in low -canada and the Niagara falls are a PLEASURE of NATURE in the world I LOVE CANADA AND WILL LIVE THERE AGAIN

• Other places you might like...

Quebec

I think the Quebec region is great for all types of travelers. There's plenty for outdoorsy activities, family fun and cultural activities. Between Montreal and Quebec City there is plenty of food, museums, fireworks and more.

Alberta

The lakes in Alberta are awesome and I will tell you why! During the summer, significant amounts of glacial rock flour flow into the lake, and these suspended rock particles give the lake a bright, turquoise color.

Nova Scotia

It was in the mid 70s F. for daily highs with early morning fog when I made the trip to Barrington NS in mid July of 1997-perfect weather for a 42.2 KM running marathon (which I was there to attend). Check out the museum, lighthouse and coastline in Barrington. The blue waters contrast well with the evergreen trees.

Prince Edward Island

Idyllic in the Anne of Green Gables way, but very crowded in high tourist season.

Manitoba

I went there when I was 16 with my Mother and Grandmother to visit my Brother who was in the Army at the time, in Petawawa...the views were very nice back then, but have probably changed by now...we especially liked going over the Assinaboyn River, we made a joke of it every time we passed over...all in all it was ...

Newfoundland and Labrador

Newfoundland is wonderful 2 be Especially in summer Friendly people and the views are stunning.

New Brunswick

#20120905 The Confederation Bridge links New Brunswick with Prince Edward Island. It is 12.9 kilometres long, 11 metres wide and most of it is 40 metres above water. During a visit to Canada in 1998, the President of Ireland, Mary McAleese referred to the bridge as the "Span of Green Gables".

Yukon