Cancun Resort Las Vegas

8335 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada
CanCun Resort

• Cancun Resort Las Vegas

On my visit to the CanCun Resort I spent my day hanging out with friends by the pool. It was amazing, and I thought that the water slides were really cool, and a nice touch. As I walked around the property and took in the gorgeous views I didn't feel like I was in the middle of the busy sin city. I felt like I was on an island away from all the hustle and bustle. The resort was a bit on the older side, but you can definitely tell that the property is well kept by the friendly staff members, and from their wonderful hospitality that was shown I totally felt like a celebrity.

I didn't like that the resort didn't offer free Wi-Fi and I wasn't able to get on my computer and check out some things like I wanted to but I enjoyed the atmosphere. It wasn't noisy, and in their pool area they have a separate area for kids and adults which I thought was nice for people who do/don't have any children. There is a game room/activity center for the kiddies which will keep them thoroughly entertained.

The rooms are pretty nice, and its great that they have kitchens so if you wan't to save some money and prepare meals you have that option. In their big suites the property offers large balconies with lounge chairs and a nice relaxing jacuzzi, but all rooms are spacious and clean so no worries if you don't spring for the luxury suite.
    Overall the property seemed both family friendly and enjoyable if you came with just friends or a significant other.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersStudents
  • Cancun Resort Las VegasPro 2014

I hadn't been here for some time. But I was happy to be back.

This time, it was a quick weekender. We came in late afternoon Friday and left Sunday morning.

The staff was great. They were very helpful and friendly. Free upgrade? Free samples of shampoo/soap/lotion in addition to the free crap in the room? Sure!

We had some issues during our weekend but the staff was more than accommodating.

It's a great timeshare. All the bathrooms have jaccuzzi tubs and marble countertops. All the units have full kitchens with full size fridge, dishwasher and stove with all the necessary kitchen - wares (pots, pans, plates, etc) The units themselves are quite large. I've been to other timeshares that are MUCH MUCH smaller. So for what's being offered it's great. There is a pool here that is quite awesome. There is also a spa onsite.

The are a few bad things - 10am checkout time and it's far from the strip. I would avoid the free shuttles they offer since it can take a LONG time to utilize them.

It worked for us since we drove from LA and we didn't mind being far from the Strip. We were there to have a fun and food filled girlfriends getaway and that's exactly what we did.

• Cancun Resort Las Vegas

Now that's what I call a bar!!!

• Cancun Resort Las Vegas
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

10 people visited Cancun Resort Las Vegas

• Outdoor Pool
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Kitchen
  • Whirlpool

Very Good!1827 reviews across the web.

• This is a wonderful water park hotel, as guests say.
  • Guests say this is a good club hotel.
  • Ambiance
    97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
    96% liked the proximity to shopping.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 88%.
    83% thought it was clean.
  • Room
    83% thought rooms were spacious.
  • Service
    Only 56% thought the service was professional.