- The Flying Biscuit Cafe1655 Mclendon Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30307Claiming to make nearly 5,000 biscuits per week, the Flying Biscuit is a classic Atlanta breakfast spot with several locations around the city. After its namesake, the biscuits here are delicious! ... read moreThey also have more traditional breakfast offerings with a twist such as the oatmeal pancakes or the orange scented french toast. Breakfast is served here all day .
- West Egg Cafe1168 Howell Mill Rd Nw, Ste A, Atlanta, GA 30318Tucked away on the corner of Howell Mill Road, West Egg Cafe is one of the more popular brunch spots in the city. Make sure you come here early as this place can get pretty crowded on the weekends. ... read moreWith an outdoor patio, indoor coffee and pastry counter and vintage photo booth there's a lot of charm at West Egg. Brunch offerings come from the restaurant's daily breakfast menu and include favorites such as waffles, french toast and pancakes, but also add Eggs Benedict and a delicious breakfast burger to your list of options. The location is mere miles from the popular shopping destination, Atlantic Station, and is also nearby exclusive art galleries, furniture boutiques and near the Georgia Tech campus. Prices here are very reasonable with most brunch dishes coming in under $10- $15 dollars.
- Thumbs Up Diner174 W Ponce De Leon Ave, Decatur, GA 30030This Thumbs Up Diner is located in the heart of downtown Decatur but its neon lit clocks and breakfast served at counter tops will transport you to a 50's diner. Unlike New York City, Atlanta's ... read moredoesn't have a lot of offerings in the way of diners and this is a great place to go when you have a hankering for breakfast but don't want to spend a lot of have a fancy meal. Be forewarned lines can get extremely long here and they only take cash! If you want a late-night breakfast you'll be out of luck here as all Thumbs Up locations close at 3p.m. daily.
- Highland Bakery655 Highland Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30312Highland Bakery is the kind of low-key breakfast spot that you'll be dying to take your family and friends to show off you true Foodie knowledge. There are several locations around the city -- some ... read morewith better layouts than others. My favorite is the location on the street of it's namesake, Highland Avenue. It's both a cute, little bakery shop with extensive pastry offerings and a restaurant. Inside, the vintage decor is set up for small and intimate tables that can seat up to four people. There is also an outside patio where you can people watch in the surrounding neighborhood or bring your dog to breakfast. The traditional breakfast offerings are way beyond ordinary at this place. Try the sweet potato waffles -- a sinful, filling and delicious stack of sweet potato waffles with house made syrup or the french toast served with berries. There is also the iconic southern dish, shrimp and grits, make-your-own omelets and breakfast burritos. Highland Bakery serves breakfast daily but is especially crowded on the weekends with Atlantans looking for brunch -- be sure to get there early!Each location has a slightly different menu but the classic dishes are served everywhere.
- Ray's on the River6700 Powers Ferry Rd Nw, Sandy Springs, GA 30327Though slightly outside of the city, Ray's on the River is worth the drive to this beautiful location set on the river. It's especially scenic during the evening. If you don't want to make the drive ... read morethere is also a location in the city but without the view. Brunch is served here every Sunday and includes over 80 seafood options. The food here is pretty pricey so it's more of a special occasion spot rather than a weekly hangout. But definitely a spot every Atlantan or Atlanta visitor should dine at least once.
- Sun In My Belly2161 College Ave NE, Atlanta, GALocated in the Kirkwood neighborhood, Sun In My Belly is a catering company turned cafe. The decor is extremely colorful and chic, giving a festive ambiance to the cafe. Brunch is available daily and ... read moreevery first Sunday of the month there is a Jazz Brunch that includes vocalist Nicole Chillemi and encourages everyone to bring their own champagne. Brunch selections include omelets, challah french toast and a quiche of the day.
- Einstein's1077 Juniper Street Northeast, Atlanta, GAEinstein's is located on Atlanta's bustling Juniper Street. Known for it's lively nightlife and host of LGBT friendly karaoke spots and local bookstores this a fun place to spend an afternoon on a ... read morewarm day. Brunch is served here only on the weekends but with so many menu options available it's worth trying. Einstein's small plates menu is a great way to munch on several different dishes or to try out something new and share with friends.
- Radial Cafe1530 Dekalb Avenue NE # G, Atlanta, GARadial cafe serves breakfast daily and is located near Atlanta's popular Five Points area that is known for its eclectic boutiques, art shops and sprawling park spaces. Radial's motto is "small carbon ... read morefootprint, big local taste" and they stick by that by using locally sourced ingredients and recycling and composting their kitchen waste. Aside from making diners feel more Eco conscious, Radial serves delicious food -- try the peanut chicken grits or the snickerdoodle vegan cakes.
- Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro265 18th Street, Atlanta, GAThis New Orleans style bistro has been loved in the Big Easy and in Atlanta. Brunch here is available on Sundays only and includes a buffet option or you can order off of the regular menu. There is ... read morealso live jazz from the morning until early afternoon. This Copeland's location is right in the heart of Atlantic Station, a popular shopping destination in the city. This is a great place to go for brunch if celebrating a special occasion or if you're just really looking for a heart, down home, southern breakfast.
- Lobby at Twelve361 17th Street NW, Atlanta, GALobby At Twelve is a bistro inside the Twelve Hotel that serves drinks and food offerings. Brunch is served on the weekend and includes lighter fare such as muffins and oatmeal along with heartier ... read moredishes -- steak and eggs and shrimp and grits to name a few. After brunch take a stroll through Atlantic Station, which the Twelve Hotel is located inside. Atlantic Station is one of the more popular shopping destinations in the city with several restaurants, a department store and a movie theater. Lobby at Twelve is run by executive chef Russel Hays.
- The Café at The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead3434 Peachtree Road, NE, Atlanta, GAUnder Chef Travis Robinson, the Ritz-Carlton serves a Sunday brunch with over 100 menu options and live music. This is definitely not a causal greasy spoon, but a great brunch spot for a special ... read moreoccasion or to take out of town relatives and friends you'd like to impress. Brunch is served on Sundays and I wouldn't recommend showing up without a reservation. They also have brunch for Thanksgiving and Christmas and outdoor patio for when the weather is warm.
- West & Mill Bistro1000 Marietta St NW #202, Atlanta, GA, United StatesFormerly a bakery, West & Mill Bistro is a beautiful, rustic location that serves European inspired brunch offerings. Located on Marietta Street, the Bistro is part of a growing area that includes ... read moreinteresting coffee shops, boutiques and art galleries. This place has delicious food, careful the portions can be overwhelming, at a budget friendly price. Try any of the classic brunch offerings such as french toast or an omelet -- you won't be disappointed. If you're feeling a bit more adventurous go for the breakfast burger, croque madame or open-faced pork belly sandwich.
Help Candace Wheeler create a great list.Add a Recommendation