Caneel Bay, A Rosewood Resort
Phone:+1 (340) 776-6111
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Continental Breakfast
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Caneel Bay, A Rosewood ResortMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesWellness+ 3Mar 05, 2014
This is not the place for young adults. The property is beautiful with deer & goats roaming about. My problem is that we payed $1100 for a tiny beach front room & it was so motel 6 inside. There are no TVs or phones in the room. If you need to call you have to go outside to the one phone that everyone on your building strip uses. They don't pick you up on golf carts when u need to go somewhere, you have to go to a 'bus stop' & wait for a shuttle. Don't even think about going outside on your patio after the sun goes down. Grandpa next door will call security & complain about you talking (bc he goes to bed at 8:30pm) the front desk is closed from 11pm-6am so good luck if you need anything. The beach was beautiful but I was sorely disappointed with everything else. At least they give you a free bottle of rum to make it a little more tolerable.
free kayak, snorkel, water sport gear
Nice beachRecommended for:Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Caneel Bay, A Rosewood ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 1Jul 05, 2012
Caneel Bay is simply paradise. Located in the beautiful St. John Virgin Island this resort is fully integrated with the nature around and has seven fantastic private beaches. There are free wild animals in the property. There is no TV, no telephone... With the aim of a holiday completely integrated with the gorgeous nature there around.
- Caneel Bay, A Rosewood ResortFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The seven beaches on the property are private, pristine, and comfortable.
Scott's beach is a big half moon bay with powder white sand, nice reef just off the beach for fantastic snorkeling. There are beaches facing east & west so you can get morning sun and afternoon sun throughout the day. They serve afternoon tea, which is a bit old school, but very pleasant. Turtle bay has great snorkeling. I've seen tarpon and squid that glow. The breakfast buffet is huge and quite a spread.
Excellent!201 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 92%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 92% of the guests loved it.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- Location74% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.