Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Outdoor Pool
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami BeachMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 7First to ReviewSep 26, 2013
Far enough from South Beach, Canyon Ranch is an oasis for travelers on a quest of wellness and relaxation. The spa services here are incredible. Anything you need, from naturopathic medicine, massage and facial treatments to specially-tailored fitness and nutrition programs, Canyon Ranch offers it. If you want to recharge your batteries at the beach and turn over a new leaf, this is the best place to do it. There are a few things they should work on though. The lobby smells like floral bleach, which is surprising since they encourage holistic wellness. The posh apartment rooms have a full kitchen, so you can hop over to Publix across the street and make your own food. Overall, the place was perfect and I hardly wanted to leave.
Excellent!49 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 95%.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- Hotel Building88% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Ambiance82% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
The hotel rests on 750 feet of beach in the restored Carillon Hotel. Guests are invited to try spa and wellness amenities on premises. A pool is available for those who prefer non-saltwater swimming. Local, seasonal favorites as well as traditional American fare are served in the hotel's restaurant.
Guestrooms feature Mascioni robes and slippers, HD televisions with Internet access, complimentary high-speed Internet, multi-line telephones with voicemail, kitchens with granite counters and KitchenAid and Miele appliances, 400-thread-count Mascioni linens, and bathrooms adorned with Italian glass tile mosaics and imported stone flooring.