Cape Grace Hotel
Phone:+27 21 410 7100
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%History Buffs
- 51%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (7)
- Cape Grace HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1Feb 19, 2014
Spectacular waterfront hotel in the Cape Town harbor. Elegant, opulent and, frankly, almost over the top, is how I'd describe this place. True luxury residences in an coastal urban setting. Unparalleled on the African continent and on par with the best of the best worldwide. Loved staying here, and really enjoyed the waterfront surrounds as well.Recommended for:
- Cape Grace HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodies+ 1Oct 19, 2013
The Cape Grace Hotel exemplifies luxury while still giving you a comfy, homey, feel. It has all the modern facilities you'd expect at a fine hotel while still retaining a historical ambiance. The location is excellent, right at the Waterfront. You get the best views of Cape Town's highlights and you are within easy walking distance to a variety of fantastic restaurants, shops, and activity bases. The Cape Grace is more than just a place to stay. It's a memorable experience.Recommended for:
- Cape Grace HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Jul 04, 2012
Cape Grace is fantastic. We debated between it and Mt. Nelson. Although we stayed at Cape Grace, we visited Mt. Nelson and were very happy with our choice.
The property is conveniently located near the V&A waterfront. The views of table mountain from behind Cape Grace are a classic and the harbor front is truly lovely.
Rooms are modern and very comfortable. My only complaint was that service at breakfast was a bit slow / disorganized. Otherwise, a very charming base for exploring Cape Town.
Mt. Nelson is the other centrally located 5 star property. To us, Mt. Nelson felt more 1950s Hollywood than Cape Town. We preferred the more modern atmosphere at Cape Grace.
Excellent!108 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food97% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building94% said the facilities were very new.
- Ambiance93% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.