Hotels for Local Culture in Cape Town
Recommended for You
- 76 Orange Street, Gardens, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #1 overall in Cape Town hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Mount Nelson Hotel was once the place to stay in Cape Town. The aging hotel has seen better days, but it still has a full-on view of Table Mountain.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- West Quay Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #2 overall in Cape Town hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Cape Grace is fantastic. We debated between it and Mt. Nelson. Although we stayed at Cape Grace, we visited Mt. Nelson and were very happy with our choice. The property...Popular with
- Dock Road, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #3 overall in Cape Town hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
this is the best hotel in cape town, very good location by victoria waterfront, there are two famous restaurants NOBU and REUBENS. Best place to stay, modern and luxury.Popular with
- Convention Square, Lower Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa (Formerly Arabella Sheraton Grand Hotel)Ranked #4 overall in Cape Town hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fantastic hotel in convenient location. Particularly loved the heated tiles in the bathroom!Popular with
- 90 Bree St, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #5 overall in Cape Town hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
After a grueling 22 hours on an airplane, it was so nice to check in a super friendly and comfortable hotel in the heart of Cape Town. This hotel is...Popular with
- 6Victoria Road, Camps Bay, Cape Town 8005, South AfricaRanked #6 overall in Cape Town hotels4 reviews
Great spa close to Cape Town. Beautiful view of the ocean. First rate spa services.Popular with
- Portwood Rd | Portswood Square, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #21 overall in Cape Town hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Good hotel. Rooms of varying size and some views are better than others, so be careful about. But clean, modern, and very livable for up to a week. Spa is...Popular with
- 6 Blackheath Road | Sea Point, Cape Town 8005, South AfricaRanked #33 overall in Cape Town hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
There should be a way to award bonus stars. The owners and staff of Blackheath Lodge rejuvenate all those clichéd descriptions – warm, friendly, helpful, comfortable. I don’t know how...
- 961 Lourensford Road, Cape Town 7130, South AfricaRanked #31 overall in Cape Town hotels1 review
Upmarket Mediterranean- style guest house with large, airy rooms, that include a lounge and dining area, and small kitchen. The rooms are clean and comfortable - it's really a great...
- Langverwacht Road, Cape Town 7580, South AfricaRanked #34 overall in Cape Town hotels1 review