Cape Town Restaurants
- 1V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #2 overall in Cape Town restaurants6 reviews
I was a little nervous entering Sevruga. The V&A Waterfront restaurant is huge, and the larges menu is all over the place--sushi, Asian tapas, classic seafood, etc. But the seafood...Popular with
- 593 Bommersvlei Road, ConstantiaRanked #31 overall in Cape Town restaurants
20/20; Food 10/10, Ambience 5/5, Service 5/5. BOMBASTIC! Set in the divine and picturesque Cellars-Hohenort Hotel in leafy upscale suburb Constantia. Quiet, cleanly designed room adjoining rooms where one can...Popular with
- 66262 Shop - Victoria Whart, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #38 overall in Cape Town restaurants
16/20; Food 8/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 4/5. With a table on their large terrace you will have a view over Cape Town harbour with Table Mountain in the background. Great...
- 7Granger Bay Road, Green PointRanked #48 overall in Cape Town restaurants
17/20; Food 8/10, Ambience 5/5, Service 4/5. Converted warehouse right on the beach. Just about as atmospheric as it gets in Cape Town. Funky, urban-grunge-meets-beach-chic decor, with a large deck...
- 842 The Drive, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #46 overall in Cape Town restaurants
16/20; Food 8/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 4/5. Set in the (usually)sunny courtyard of the fashionable Cape Quarter art and shopping centre. Funky lime green, but simple seating. It's a walk-in...