- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 50%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Capital Hotel Beijing
- Capital Hotel BeijingFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This is a very historical hotel. Apparently many diplomats used to stay and live here. It was very decorative inside and the room was huge. There were a few restaurants, including the morning buffet which was pretty tasty. It had this morning soup that I really liked.
As far as the room, it had older switches on the walls that turned things on and off. I can see how this would have been advanced back in the day. The room carpet was worn a little, and the old school furniture just wasn't my style. The room we stayed in even had a bidet.
The location was a few blocks from the Subway and a few blocks from the Forbidden City. It didn't' have many other options around for food, so I wouldn't say it's in the touristy of spots.Recommended for:History Buffs
Very Good!1014 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.