Capitol Hill, Washington D.C., DC
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 86%Local Culture
- 85%Business Travelers
- 75%History Buffs
- 73%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 73%Green Travelers
- 62%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (20)
- Capitol Hill, Washington D.C., DCMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1Nov 06, 2013
Where U.S. laws are made, debated or go to die. One of the three centers of American political power - along with the Supreme Court and White House.
- Capitol Hill, Washington D.C., DCOct 20, 2013
Capitol Hill can bring out the patriotism in even the most cynical. I'd never really thought much about visiting the nation's Capitol before, but seeing it is definitely a worthwhile experience.
- Capitol Hill, Washington D.C., DC
- Capitol Hill, Washington D.C., DCMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Jul 21, 2013
Build on a hill to overlook the city, it is quite a sight if you are standing at the foot of the Capitol Hill. The building is mostly monumental, not beautiful, and has a statue on top that draws the attention.
- Capitol Hill, Washington D.C., DCMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodiesDec 25, 2012
Regardless of political affiliation, walking on the National Mall and spotting the Capitol building is a must for anyone visiting DC. Easily accessed via the Metro, the Capitol is one place you don't want to miss.
- Capitol Hill, Washington D.C., DCMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewOct 12, 2012
There is something that you feel inside, a profoundness of the place when you are standing on Capitol Hill. The view is great, but you can't get away from the importance of it.