Capri Motel - Santa Cruz
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Capri Motel - Santa CruzMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1First to ReviewSep 04, 2012
Spent one night here at the Labor Day holiday.. Paid $120 for one night, pretty expensive for a very simple hotel. Room was small, very simple but clean. Good bathroom, hot shower. In the morning there was lots of noise, we could hear everything that was happening outside like they were inside the room. It was okay but I wouldn't come back.
Poor107 reviews across the web.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 90%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
- GroundsUgly grounds. Criticized by 69% of the guests.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 59% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. There is a full service health spa on site. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Televisions have cable channels.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.