One of the best places in Costa Rica for birdwatching.
Things to do near Carara National Park
- 112.53 mi
- 211.39 mi
- 36.15 mi6.15 mi from Carara National Park7 reviews
Stop here on your drive from San Jose to Manuel Antonio - all I can say is that once you arrive at the "big bridge" you will know you are there. Please do not feed the crocodiles - they are wild animals and need to remain that way.
- 412.37 mi12.37 mi from Carara National Park5 reviews
No worries for cash. A 2.00 fee for each transaction last time I was there but easy to find and several around town and at the Los Suenos Marriot resort in Herradura 5 miles up the road.
- 512.55 mi
- 69.8 mi9.8 mi from Carara National Park5 reviews
A great supermarket geared for the tourist with alcohol, the freshest Costa Rican and American produce, a deli and meat counter, fresh baked breads, and all other items you will find at your local supermarket. 2 to 3 miles from the condo and located in a great little plaza with other shopping opportunities to the left and to the right ...
- 717.45 mi
- 813.25 mi13.25 mi from Carara National Park4 reviews
These guys are crazy. Awesome tour.Popular withFamiliesAdventureOutdoor
- 917.76 mi
- 1012.45 mi12.45 mi from Carara National Park2 reviews
Ok another 5 star. Catch a movie while your there. Small and quaint - but what ain't here in Costa Rica?
- 1112.59 mi12.59 mi from Carara National Park2 reviews
There are many good ones... most have an English speaking Pharmacist who can diagnose and dispense 'Stateside prescription medicines' over the counter.
- 1218.39 mi18.39 mi from Carara National Park1 review
An authentic "Tico" mountain town. Visit the local farmer's market, sample the local cuisine. You can travel the whole world and you will never meet friendlier people than the local Costa Ricans...
- 1312.37 mi12.37 mi from Carara National Park1 review
Inexpensive, dependable travel
- 1410.61 mi10.61 mi from Carara National Park1 review
1-506-2637-8484 office firstname.lastname@example.org Vacation Rentals, Sportfishing, Massages, Tour desk, R E, Transfer, Catering & more Your front desk: Located on Herradura Beach Road From the intersection of Costanera highway and Herradura beach rd (Shopping center Herradura)1 km West, right hand side. Open 8AM-5PM
- 1518.17 mi18.17 mi from Carara National Park1 review
The Gulf boasts marine and coastal areas, including wetlands, jagged rocky islands and cliffs, extensive mangrove habitat, and significant biodiversity.
- 1615.15 mi15.15 mi from Carara National Park1 review
Modern air conditioned grocery store.
- 1712.55 mi12.55 mi from Carara National Park1 review
Of the operators and tour guides in Jaco Beach, these guys are probably the best. At least the most honest (which is really a plus); meaning not looking to rip you off. THey have all sorts of activities that you can choose. If you are not of the feint of heart, I would check out the ATV tour. They take ...
- 1818.26 mi18.26 mi from Carara National Park1 review
– serves pupusas Pupusas are a think corn tortilla that is stuffed with a variety of ingredients, most commonly, cheese, pork, and refried beans. You can choose what you would like inside your pupusa. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the airport, 1 mile on the right hand side, right beside Don Yayos restaurant.
- 1934.17 mi
- 2033.51 mi