One of the best places in Costa Rica for birdwatching.
Restaurants near Carara National Park
- 112.64 miBeachfront on Calle Bohio, Jaco, Costa Rica12.64 mi from Carara National Park
Este restaurante es pura calidad sin pretensiones..buena nota, buena comida. Love this place..been here for 12 years and always have something to eat and drink there.Popular with
- 212.52 mi
- 312.53 miAve Pastor Diaz, north of Calle Cocal, Jaco, Costa Rica.12.53 mi from Carara National Park
Tsunami is one of those places that seems like it might be a touristy place, but once you get a table, you see locals eating beside you. Tsunami offers deals different nights of the week, including 1/2 price sushi Friday nights. Staff isattentive, the atmosphere is cool. Great sushi and saki bombs!
- 412.55 mi
- 511.9 miPlaya Herradura, Costa Rica11.9 mi from Carara National Park6 reviews
I would give this 10 stars if I could. Catch a taxi to the clouds! An absolutely incredible drive along the tops of the hills and mountains to a gorgeous stone hotel at the top. Park and take the final stairs up to the restaurant and bar and catch the most incredible sunsets you will ever experience. Get there an ...Popular with
- 615.15 miMain Road15.15 mi from Carara National Park4 reviews
Good food and Martini specials on Fridays.Popular with
- 712.49 miPastor Diez Ave.12.49 mi from Carara National Park4 reviews
Subway - Yes there is a Subway! 15 minute walk into the beginning of town on the left and you will find a Subway with all there famous footlongs and 6 inch subs prepared the same way as home. You can get poolside delivery from anywhere as well including alcohol, fantastic pizza and every and anything else.
- 818.26 mi18.26 mi from Carara National Park3 reviews
closed on Wednesdays – serves traditional Costa Rican food This restaurant is a little hard to find even though it is right in front of you. It is hidden behind a jungle of plants. We recommend the Chifrijo. It is the best in Atenas. It is a tomato, bean, rice mixture. At this restaurant, the chifrijo has chicken, beef and ...
- 911.03 miLos Sueños Marina, Herradura11.03 mi from Carara National Park
Bambú Sushi is a stylish sushi restaurant located in the Los Sueños Marina. Considering its location is in the marina that is home to some of the best sports fishing, the fish is as fresh as you get, straight off the boat. Bambú Sushi has a modern bamboo-inspired interior, offering diners a full Oriental experience. Bambú Sushi’s menu offers a ...
- 1016.78 mi16.78 mi from Carara National Park2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular with
- 1118.26 miHwy 318.26 mi from Carara National Park4 reviews
– closed Mondays - serves traditional Mexican food We would recommend the shrimp or the quesadillas. We have had tenants that raved about the lobster and went back for more. We have never tried it. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the beach, go 3-4 miles. It is on the right hand side.Popular with
- 1217.89 mi
- 1312.44 miPlaya Jaco12.44 mi from Carara National Park3 reviews
Walk out by the pool and onto the beach. Turn left and walk 500 yards and you will smack into Claritas where you can always catch a football or baseball game, a Nascar race, golf tournament, and or just about anyother sport on one of there many TV's. Read the sayings on the wall they are pretty funny. Clarita by ...
- 1418.12 miCosta Rica18.12 mi from Carara National Park2 reviews
Located in Barrio Mercedes this restauant is a great, typical open air Costa Rican restaurant. The fare is typical with specialties that include chalupa's, smoked grilled ribs, fish ceviche, and our favorite fried shrimp. The Guanacaste is open for lunch and dinner everyday except Wednesday's.
- 1512.45 miPlaza Coral12.45 mi from Carara National Park2 reviews
Pizza Pizza everywhere and good it is. This is great and "Pizza by the Meter" is probably the best Pizza I have ever had. Many guest would back me on this. If you like Pizza you will find it prepared and served here in Costa Rica as some of the best you have ever had.
- 1612.46 mi
- 1718.41 mi3, Atenas, Costa Rica18.41 mi from Carara National Park2 reviews
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food and some BBQ. This restaurant has under gone a big face-lift in the last couple of years. We have not eaten here often since the renovations occurred so we cannot offer many recommendations, but we would recommend the quesadilla. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the ...
- 1811.9 miPlaya de Jaco, Costa Rica11.9 mi from Carara National Park1 review
Fantastic Food and a great atmosphere. Try the Korean Beef Tip appetizer as one of the many great tastes Lemon Zest serves up!
- 1912.55 miMain street, downtown12.55 mi from Carara National Park1 review
Another FANTASTIC Japanese restaurant!
- 2012.44 miPlaza Coral12.44 mi from Carara National Park2 reviews