Hotels for Students in Caribbean
Recommended for You
- 1107 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Vieques hotels1 review
Great social spot for locals and travellers alike. Clean rooms, shared and private, and clean bathrooms. At night it's the place to be on the Malecon; music and drinks all...Popular with
- 2Boulevard Turístico del Este Km. 28 No.74 Macao Higüey Punta Cana, Macao, Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in Macao hotels13 reviews
I personally would not choose this resort for my island vacation. My husband does like to play cards & the casino was not bad! I would say though, that our...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4914 West Bay Street, Nassau, BahamasRanked #2 overall in Nassau hotels12 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is a nice resort on a nice stretch of beach! It is close to town and also to a few casinos so the nightlife options are endless. I like...Popular with
- 1077 Ashford Avenue, San Juan 00907, Puerto RicoRanked #2 overall in San Juan hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
stayed in one of the poolside villas and loved it! close to a lot of dining and shopping options in el Condado and great food and drinks at the pool/bar...Popular with
- Playa Juanillo, Punta Cana 0809, Dominican RepublicRanked #3 overall in Punta Cana hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Even if you don't stay at The Sanctuary hotel in Cap Cana I highly recommend you at least eat dinner there. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and about a 15...Popular with
- 6Isla de Cayo Levantado | Bahia de Samana, Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in Samana hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Small Private Island, perfect beah, nise view on Samana, many local vendors.Popular with
- Bayahibe, Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in Bayahibe hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Funny hotel, the animators don`t let you get bored! Beautiful place!Popular with
- 8Shop #2 | Freeport Shopping Centre, 1876, JamaicaRanked #7 overall in Montego Bay hotels4 reviews
Absolutely loved this place. Horseback riding in the ocean! Amazing! & everyone was so nice.
- 9Box 482 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos IslandsRanked #7 overall in Grace Bay Beach hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
I stayed here and had an awesome time. The suites were nicely laid out and had all the amenities I wanted. There were two pools, three hot tubs (if I...
- 10Calle Flamboyan, Vieques Island, Puerto RicoRanked #4 overall in Vieques Island hotels1 review
Esperanza - Vieques - on the Malecon about a 7 minute walk from the shops and restaurants. Great for budget travelers - clean and comfortable, but very bare bones. Rooms...Popular with