- 1120 Highlands Drive, Carmel, CA 93923Ranked #1 overall in Carmel hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Absolutely fabulous in every way. Great service and incredible rooms with views of Big Sur. Rooms feature wood burning fireplaces. Some rooms have jacuzzis and kitchenettes. The inn is close...Popular with
- Dolores and 8th, P.O. Box 4115, Carmel, CA 93921Ranked #2 overall in Carmel hotels3 reviews
Great location in the middle if the town of Carmel. Clean and beds are very comfortable. There is a cozy gas fireplace in the room and a coffee maker. They...Popular with
- One Old Ranch Road, Carmel, CA 93923Ranked #3 overall in Carmel hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great place with kids, and has spacious rooms. Also runs great deals all the time, especially in the "off" season (which in Carmel can be JUST as good as the...Popular with
- At the corner of Ocean Avenue and Monte Verde Street, Carmel, CA 93921Ranked #4 overall in Carmel hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
With an excellent location just a couple blocks from the beach (you hear the crashing waves at night thru the windows), this cute BnB-style hotel has friendly staff, decent breakfast,...Popular with
- 5155 Highland Drive, Carmel, CA 93923Ranked #5 overall in Carmel hotels3 reviews
Let's face it...it's a funny name and it attracted my attention the first time I had heard of this. This is a hard place to find...but well worth the search....Popular with
- 626270 Dolores Street, Carmel, CA 93923Ranked #6 overall in Carmel hotels4 reviews
Oh, the atmosphere is bucolic and charming, with woolly sheep grazing in the pastures leading down to the beach. But these historic accommodations are (a) way overpriced and (b) not...
- 7Lincoln St & 7 Ave, Carmel, CA, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Carmel hotels2 reviews
Our favorite place to stay in Carmel. Our dog agrees. Dog and people friendly. You will see a lot of Doris Day movie posters and you will hear a lot...
- 26600 Oliver Road, Carmel, CARanked #8 overall in Carmel hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
I have always wanted to visit this place.Popular with
- Junipero Between Seventh & Eighth, PO Box 3185, Carmel, CA 93921Ranked #9 overall in Carmel hotels2 reviews
This is a great bed and breakfast inn right in the heart of Carmel-by-the-Sea. It has solid construction with a lot of stones and natural decor. Every room has all...Popular with
- Camino Real, Eleventh and Twelfth Avenues, Carmel, CA, United StatesRanked #10 overall in Carmel hotels2 reviews
Very cosy little B&B with very friendly staff, carefully decorated in a cute way. Offers wine & cheese degustation before dinner!