- Milano Centrale StationMilano Centrale, 20125 Milano, Italyrecommended Milano Centrale StationOn this visit to Milan, Gayle and I were only passing through (twice). The first time was to catch a connection to Varenna and the other was coming back to travel on to Monterosso al Mare (Cinque ... read moreTerre). Stazione Milano Centrale is a tourist sight by itself. It's hugely monumental, sternly decorated, and matches its 19030s fascist-built roots And the art makes you feel that living a powerful central state is actually a good thing. Gayle and I particularly appreciated that we could change tracks on the same level and that thanks to the big electronic schedule sign, it was easy to know where we had to go. We also had some free time, which allowed us to wander around and watch the crowds (while closely guarding our stuff). Milan's fashion emphasis was in play with some of the clothing choices, bit electronic advertising billboards, and some really skinny young men and women who looked like they were models..Comment.4 months ago. Report
- Columns of San Lorenzo 39 Corso di Porta Ticinese, Milan 20123 Italyrecommended Columns of San LorenzoThese Roman ruin columns are a lovely place to enjoy a drink at night, when they are lit up to beautiful effect. Roman ruins are, in fact, a rare sight in grey Milan, so if you're missing the ... read morepageantry of central Italy, here's a great fix. It's a popular spot for younger Milanesi to hang out at night as well, and is surrounded by pubs..Comment.4 months ago. ReportJulia P
Buon viaggio! Se ti va, fare un salto alle Colonne di San Lorenzo...un bel posto per un aperitivo Milanese.
Have a great trip! If you like, stop by the Columns of San Lorenzo - a beautiful spot for a Milanese aperitivo.
- GromCorso di Porta Ticinese, 51, 20123 Milano, Italia
- 10 Corso ComoCorso Como, 10
- Duomo di MilanoPiazza del Duomo, Milano, Italia
- Piazza del DuomoPiazza del Duomo, Milan 20122 Italy
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele IIGalleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan 20121 Italy
- Bulgari MilanoVia Gabba Fratelli 7b, 20121 Milan, Italy