Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco PlazaMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewNov 16, 2013
This Casa Andina hotel was the best we stayed in our trip to Peru. It's really close to the Plaza de Armas and, consequently, to all the restaurants, shops and the fun. The hotel was super clean, recently renewed and really cute too. Felt like living in a colonial house. Breakfast was good and always served really early for those who had to leave to Macchu Picchu, Valle Sagrado and other places at around 5am. The breakfast room has an amazing view to the Cathedral towers.Recommended for:
Excellent!294 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Casa Andina Classic Cusco Catedral include a restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include complimentary bottled water.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.