Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San AntonioMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Casa Andina is just an ok hotel Good if you're going to be out all day and just come back for a shower and a bed. Our room was a little bit dirty, even though the linens and towels were super clean and the bed was comfortable.
Breakfast is alright but if you come down about an hour before it's over you won't find most of the food variety anymore.
Mediocre61 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
- InternetInternet works. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
- FoodTasty food. 73% of guests gave positive feedback.
This 3.0 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include self parking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.