Casa Camper Berlin
Phone:+49 0302 000 3410
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 68%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%History Buffs
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (5)
- Casa Camper BerlinMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Mar 05, 2014
The centrally located Casa Camper is an uniquely Berlin hotel, and it showed right away when I walked in and saw a row of bikes available for guests. The colorful aesthetic is as flavorful as the Spanish cuisine in the attached restaurant, which is open 24/7. The top of the hotel also boasts a patio with sweeping views of Berlin. The price may be a little steep (basic rooms around 130 euros a night) but at least (unlike many German hotels) that includes free and ubiquitous wifi, and most uniquely free drinks and snacks throughout the day.
- Casa Camper BerlinMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureFamily Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Super funky hotel in a great part of town. Owned by uber cool Spanish shoe designer Camper. The rooms include camper slippers! If you like cool , urban, spare design youll appreciate this place There are lots of cute signs to encourage you to walk down the stairs instead of taking the elevator, eat your veggies, etc.
Three things I love about this hotel
1. They have bikes for rent. So useful.
2. They have a really comfortable lounge on the 7th floor that is open 24/7 where you can get sandwiches, fruit, salads , beer, tea, free of charge.
3. Super comfortable bed and dark room for good sleep.
Staff are super helpful. Breakfast is yummy. And it's served until 11am!
Downside - if you want room service there is none (though they have pan Asian restaurant at ground level)
The rooms have electric shutters that cover the windows. This is great because it makes the room dark, but you can here these going up and down from other rooms throughout the morning.
If you are going to Berlin for a fun weekend this is a fantastic option.
- Casa Camper BerlinMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4Mar 13, 2014
This funky hotel is located in the area in north Mitte close to Rosenthaler Platz, and has a great restaurant. The rooms are stylish and cool, and the hotel also has a great guest lounge on the 7th floor, with drinks and snacks at no extra cost. The breakfast is also great, and the room bathrooms also have lots of fun products from the hotel. I think this is a great hotel for those who don't want to just see the tourist sights, but want to truly experience Berlin.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Set in the heart of Berlin, this hotel is close to Marienkirche, TV Tower, as well as Museum Island. Other attractions include Brandenburg Gate.
Dining options at Casa Camper Berlin include 2 restaurants and a...read more from www.casacamper.com
Excellent!483 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Food95% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.