Hotels near Casa Colonial
- 0Distance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
A charming downtown oasis, 40-year-old Casa Colonial – which claims to be Oaxaca's first bed and breakfast – feels like a friend's (large) house. There's a library with English books,...
- 1Ranked #33 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.1 mi
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.5 mi5 reviews
Located one block from Zocalo, 16th Century Convent building. Services include, heated pool, valet parking, restaurant, free wi-fi, air conditioning, safety deposit, canine pet friendly, handicapped access.Popular with
- 3Ranked #2 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.7 mi3 reviews
Located in a historic convent, Quinta Real, formerly named Camino Real, can’t fail to impress. Its size and staff give it a resort atmosphere, where guests can lounge in their...Popular with
- 4Ranked #3 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviews
Casa Oaxaca is pricey, but worth it. The gorgeous 18th century house, renovated in 199, boasts Oaxacan art and rooms with air conditioning, WiFi, a safe, hair dryer and all...Popular with
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.4 mi2 reviews
Oaxacans love their birds and their angels, and Parador San Miguel has them both in spades. Birds in cages are everywhere, and their songs are mesmerizing as you walk around...Popular with
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #11 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.7 mi2 reviews
Unlike most of the smaller hotels down the hill, Hotel Victoria is chock full of amenities, including tennis courts and a swimming pool. It's also one of the few hotels...Popular with
- 7Ranked #10 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviews
The "Palacio" in the name is a giveaway: This place is big on luxury. With only six spacious suites, all named after Italian cities, this hotel a block from the...
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.6 mi2 reviews
Oaxaca isn't a sleek, modern city -- it embraces its centuries-old roots -- so the sleek, modern Casa Abu stands out. Decked out in chrome and red accents, this hotel...Popular with
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #21 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.3 mi2 reviews
Hotel Aitana isn’t impressive from the outside, but it’s surprisingly cute and comfortable inside, with spacious rooms, a covered courtyard and an ample rooftop terrace. Rooms can be dark, with...
- 10Ranked #23 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotelsDistance: 0.6 mi2 reviews
Hotel Casa de Siete Balcones, or House of Seven Balconies Hotel, has only seven rooms – and yes, each one has a balcony. (The Bella Vista room has the biggest,...